Mini squeegee for vinyl applications in recesses, beads and curves
This car wrapping application tool is equipped with two different tool tips: On one side, it features a circular shape which makes it easier to apply vinyl films in deep and hard-to-reach spots. The special radius means that you always use this mini squeegee at the correct 30-degree angle. This ensures wrinkle-free application of car wrapping films, even across concave surfaces.
On the opposite side of the WrapStick Eco Betty is a thin tapered blunt tip, which is ideal for applying vinyl films into beads and other narrow recesses.
The WrapStick Eco Betty is available in two hardness grades and comes with a matching WrapStick Wing for the round side.
- Green - Soft (approx. 40 Shore D)
- Gold - Medium (approx. 72 Shore D)
- squeegee pen for detail wrapping
- two different tool ends: round & pointed
- two different hardness grades
- without holding magnet (compared to WrapStick Betty)