Flexible measuring tape with multiple scales
With the FloMeter by Yellotools, car wrappers and sign makers save a lot of time when measuring and aligning: Working on vehicles, signs and graphics becomes easy and fast!
FloMeter combines different scales on one tape measure:
- "regular" scale (top) with the zero at the left end
- "CenterZero" scale (bottom) with the zero in the middle of the scale and clearly visible indicator arrow
- "MF" scale with orange (half measured value) and blue (half intermediate value) digits
This tape measure is perfect for accurately positioning graphics on vehicles and shop windows. If, for example, a car wrap vinyl has to run along the center of an engine cover, the total width of the panel is first measured with the top scale of the FloMeter.
Then you can read off half the value on the orange scale. The tape measure is then repositioned at half the width using the lower scale (centre finder). The red arrow now indicates the exact centre of the panel and makes it easier to align the film.
The multi-coloured print makes it easy to distinguish between the "regular" scale, the centre finder function and the two scales for half values.
FloMeter is made of high-quality polystyrene with multi-coloured printing. We currently offer the Plain and Gecko versions in lengths of 24" and 77".
The Gecko version features the Yellotools X-treme Mat on its back: with these adhesive mats, the tape measure sticks to smooth materials such as glass and metal - ideal for vertical film applications on shop windows and glass façades!
- measuring tape with multiple scales
- easy measuring and reading
- regular scale, starting from 0
- half-value scale (orange)
- intermediate half-value scale (blue)
- centre finder with indicator arrow
- material: polystyrene, optionally fitted with X-treme Mat
- two available lengths: 24" and 77"