Special squeegee designed by and for sign makers and car wrappers
Michel Wülpern of Folientechnik Rotenburg asked us to realize his "dream squeegee".
His arguments for this innovative new application tool convinced us to make his dream become reality:
1. Perfect haptics, handy shape, completely usable all around - hence the name 360!
2. Squeegee surface with uniform contact pressure allows application deeply behind sealing rubbers or headlight housings.
3. Rounded top and bottom on the right for a smooth spreading motion and no damage to the surface.
4. Rounded and flattened tip of the right for lifting rubber seals during application and for applying films in joints and beads.
5. Original Yellotools grip surface
6. CenterFinder for quick positioning of the squeegee in the palm of your hand.
ProWrap 360 is available in three different Shore grades:
Green (40 Shore D): very soft and flexible; for curved, round parts such as fenders, mirror caps, helmets, etc.
Gold (72 Shore D): medium soft; the classic option for all sign making applications
Teflon (89 Shore D): very hard, refined with Teflon technology; high gliding properties; for use on seals and window frames
Custom-fit YelloWings squeegee pads made of Polyfibre or Teflon coated material will be available soon!