Apply window films the easy way with the Yellotools WindowFilm Butler
WindowFilm Butler is a film roll holder for window films which keeps the film ready to unwind. Simply insert the film roll and pull the tinting or decorative film upwards to the window edge, then align and attach it. Now the film can be cut to size at the bottom and finally applied.
Two variants of the WindowFilm Butler are available. Both are quickly disassembled for transport.
- WindowFilm Butler Fix with suction cups
First, the Butler is fixed to the window or the lower window frame using the suction cups. Then, additional clips are inserted to prevent the butler from tilting. We recommend fixing it to the window frame so that no residue of the suction cups is left on the window pane.
- WindowFilm Butler Floor with base plate and castors
The mobile version of the WindowFilm Butler can be easily pushed backwards or sideways with the foot after the film has been cut to size. The base plate provides storage options for small tools, our WetMaxx flat glass squeegee, cleaning cloths, etc. Due to its distance from the floor, the WindowFilm Butler prevents the film from getting contaminated with dust or other particles.
- roll holder for window film applications close to the floor
- quick and easy mounting on the window pane or lower frame (Butler Fix)
- mobile version Butler Floor with storage options for tools and accessories
- clean application: no contamination of the window pane or film material
- WindowFilm Butler Fix
Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.7" x 6.3" x 2.75" (50 x 16 x 7 cm)
Weight: 1.1 lbs (0,5 kg)
- WindowFilm Butler Floor
Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5" x 17.7" x 7.9" (75 x 45 x 20 cm)
Weight: 7.5 lbs (3,4 kg)