Configure your own squeegee - exclusively with Yellotools
Have you always wanted a squeegee with two different degrees of hardness in one hand? Our customer Hiroyuki Hattori from AMS Japan had the great idea to create a squeegee system with interchangeable "lips" - Now you can put together your own individual squeegee!
The YelloTwin Base consists of two shells, into each of which you can insert a squeegee lip.The base is also magnetic, so you can park the squeegee on any magnetis surface like a car body or one of our MagTape Rulers or GeckoPatches!
The YelloTwin Lips come in various degrees of firmness from very hard (93° Shore) to very soft (35° shore), so choose your favourite combination! Be it flat or uneven surfaces, rough or smooth substrates, dry or wet application - with the right squeegee lips and pads, the YelloTwin squeegee system becomes an "all-purpose weapon" for signmakers and car wrappers ;-)
- individually combinable squeegee system
- ergonomic handle
- can be used on both sides
- hardness grades from 35 to 93 Shore D
The respective degree of hardness of the squeegee lips is indicated by the material color:
- Soft (35 Shore D): very soft and flexible
- Green (40 Shore D): soft and flexible
- Blue (62 Shore D): rather soft
- Gold (72 Shore D): medium soft
- Orange (82 Shore D): rather hard
- Teflon (89 Shore D): hard, refined with Teflon technology
- Peekaboo (93 Shore D): very hard, trendy smoked glass look
To try it out, we recommend the YelloTwin SampleBox, which contains the complete YelloTwin system and a selection of our YelloWings squeegee pads for wet and dry applications.