Roller-guided vinyl knife for safe cuts in car body gaps
Roland Sasser from Georgia, USA, sent us an S.O.S. He was looking for a professional grade knife that would help him prevent ugly zig-zag cuts on parts like car doors and fuel filler caps. So we invented the SasserCut gap cutter for him.
Its steel blade is guided by a conically shaped support wheel which prevents the blade from moving up and down or left and right within the gap, depending on the direction the cut is made.
SasserCut Pro features a standard blade immersion depth of 5.3 mm. With the SasserCut Roll replacement rollers, additional cutting depths of 4.0 and 6.5 mm can be used if needed.
A special plastic protective roller is also available for use with the optional SasserCut Pro Plastic SpareBlades. This combination prevents possible damage to sensitive rubber seals and interior covers if they are located directly behind a body gap.
Alternatively, the SasserCut Pro Set is available, containing all of the individual components like rollers, steel and plastic blades.
- roller-guided knife for cuts in car body gaps
- immersion depth of the blade is adjusted by exchanging rollers
- other immersion depths: 4.0 / 6.5 mm
- usable for gap widths up to 10 mm / 0,4"
- blade material: titanium-coated steel (TitanBlade Trapez)
plastic (Plastic SpareBlades)
Content of delivery
- 1x SasserCut Pro knife handle
- 1x SasserCut Roll 5.3 mm roller
- 1x steel spare blade